By Jon W. Wiles
Read or Download Developing Successful K-8 Schools: A Principal's Guide PDF
Similar curricula books
Reviews recommend that the No baby Left in the back of Act of 2001's aim of one hundred pc of U. S. scholars knowledgeable in studying and arithmetic through 2014 are usually not met. The authors suggest more-uniform kingdom educational criteria and instructor necessities and broader measures of scholar studying, together with extra topics and assessments of higher-thinking and problem-solving abilities.
The Audacity to coach! is built from a examine of an internal urban, city hassle-free university that has gone through serial finished reforms. each one act of reform has promised to lead to sure adjustments that would/will in go back enhance this actual university. This publication explores severe concerns comparable to: (1) the language of scholar fulfillment and responsibility, (2) the politics and regulations that tell the strategies of education and faculty reform, and (3) the function of management in colleges (including instructor leadership).
This booklet crosses the divide among theoreticians and practitioners by means of demonstrating how curriculum theories and versions are utilized in school rooms this present day. It ties jointly large academic theories corresponding to progressivism, essentialism, perennialism, and so forth. ; curriculum types, characterised as learner-centered, society-centered or knowledge-centered; and exemplars of curriculum theories and types, reminiscent of Reggio Emilia, center wisdom, the foreign Baccalaureate, and so on.
Il ruolo degli stereotipi di genere nella televisione italiana; dal cliché della coppia calciatore-velina, a quello dell’allenatore, personaggio paterno protettivo e dominante, dotato di autoritarismo e nazionalismo.
- The Common Core in Action: Ready-to-Use Lesson Plans for K–6 Librarians: Ready-to-Use Lesson Plans for Kâ€“6 Librarians (Slm Hot Topics)
- The Early Years Foundation Stage: Theory and Practice
- Marxism and Education: Renewing the Dialogue, Pedagogy, and Culture
- Teaching Toward the 24th Century: Star Trek as Social Curriculum: The Social Curriculum of Star Trek (Pedagogy and Popular Culture)
- Teachers, Leaders, and Schools: Essays by John Dewey
- Inventing Imaginary Worlds: From Childhood Play to Adult Creativity Across the Arts and Sciences
Additional info for Developing Successful K-8 Schools: A Principal's Guide
Developing Successful K-8 Schools: A Principal's Guide by Jon W. Wiles