By Michael Pohl
Read or Download Developing A Thinking Curriculum in Your School: A Handbook For Educators PDF
Similar curricula books
Reports recommend that the No baby Left in the back of Act of 2001's objective of 100% of U. S. scholars knowledgeable in analyzing and arithmetic by means of 2014 aren't met. The authors suggest more-uniform kingdom educational criteria and instructor requisites and broader measures of pupil studying, together with extra topics and exams of higher-thinking and problem-solving abilities.
The Audacity to coach! is constructed from a learn of an internal urban, city basic university that has gone through serial entire reforms. each one act of reform has promised to lead to definite alterations that would/will in go back increase this actual university. This ebook explores serious concerns comparable to: (1) the language of scholar success and responsibility, (2) the politics and regulations that tell the tactics of education and college reform, and (3) the position of management in colleges (including instructor leadership).
This ebook crosses the divide among theoreticians and practitioners by means of demonstrating how curriculum theories and types are utilized in study rooms at the present time. It ties jointly wide academic theories reminiscent of progressivism, essentialism, perennialism, and so forth. ; curriculum versions, characterised as learner-centered, society-centered or knowledge-centered; and exemplars of curriculum theories and types, resembling Reggio Emilia, center wisdom, the foreign Baccalaureate, and so on.
Il ruolo degli stereotipi di genere nella televisione italiana; dal cliché della coppia calciatore-velina, a quello dell’allenatore, personaggio paterno protettivo e dominante, dotato di autoritarismo e nazionalismo.
- Looking Forward: Challenges to Canadian Music Education
- Breaking the Mold of School Instruction and Organization: Innovative and Successful Practices for the Twenty-First Century
- Imagination and the Engaged Learner: Cognitive Tools for the Classroom
- The Definitive 21st Century Technology Guide for Educators
- Navigating the Education Research Maze: Contextual, Conceptual, Methodological and Transformational Challenges and Opportunities for Researchers (Palgrave Studies in Education Research Methods)
- Transitioning to Concept-Based Curriculum and Instruction: How to Bring Content and Process Together (Concept-Based Curriculum and Instruction Series)
Extra resources for Developing A Thinking Curriculum in Your School: A Handbook For Educators
Developing A Thinking Curriculum in Your School: A Handbook For Educators by Michael Pohl