By Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby,Robert O. Bonow
Ideal for cardiologists who have to retain abreast of swiftly altering clinical foundations, scientific study effects, and evidence-based medication, Braunwald’s center Disease is your indispensable resource for definitive, state of the art solutions on each point of latest cardiology, helping you observe the newest wisdom in customized medication, imaging thoughts, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and masses extra!
- Practice with self belief and triumph over your hardest demanding situations with recommendation from the pinnacle minds in cardiology at the present time, who synthesize the total kingdom of present wisdom and summarize all the most modern ACC/AHA perform guidelines.
- Locate the solutions you wish speedy thanks to a trouble-free, full-color layout with greater than 1,200 colour illustrations.
- Learn from top foreign experts, together with fifty three new authors. discover brand-new chapters, comparable to Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and customized Medicine.
- Access new and up-to-date guidance overlaying Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular process, middle Failure, and Valvular center Disease.
- Stay abreast of the most modern diagnostic and imaging recommendations and modalities, resembling 3-dimensional echocardiography, speckle monitoring, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader, behavior swift searches, and regulate font sizes for optimum readability.
Read or Download Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Best medical diseases books
Thirty years after AIDS used to be first well-known, the yank South constitutes the epicenter of the U.S.' epidemic. Southern states declare the top charges of recent infections, the main AIDS-related deaths, and the biggest variety of adults and teenagers dwelling with the virus. in addition, the epidemic disproportionately impacts African American groups around the sector.
During this startling new choice of case stories entitled HIV/AIDS and the Drug tradition: Shattered Lives, you’ll take an eye-opening and informative examine the approach to life and tradition of the HIV/AIDS intravenous drug clients (IVDUs). You’ll see how healthiness care companies and caregivers can replace their equipment and mindsets with a purpose to meet the wishes of this precise cross-section of sufferers.
During this intriguing symposium, the editor brings to print vital new details on AIDS and the way HIV impacts the mind. every one bankruptcy specializes in a number of of the cellphone forms that dwell in or site visitors in the course of the relevant anxious method (CNS). each one of those cells is critical to issues of the pathogenesis of the CNS.
Perfect for an individual with an curiosity within the expanding position of mind imaging in figuring out ache conception and discomfort mechanisms, this distinct, full-color source completely covers technical advances within the box in addition to capability new functions. Dozens of globally specialists first demystify the technological innovations which are an important for correct realizing and interpretation of neuroimaging findings, then discover new advances in realizing mind mechanisms of ache, in human in addition to animal types.
- HIV and Comorbidities A Case Based Approach to Diagnosis and Management (Oxford American Infectious Disease Library)
- The Neurology of AIDS
- Reading the Psychosomatic in Medical and Popular Culture: Something. Nothing. Everything (Routledge Advances in the Medical Humanities)
- Cellular Pathology Technique
- Germ Cell Tumours III: Proceedings of the Third Germ Cell Tumour Conference Held in Leeds, UK, on 8th—10th September 1993 (Advances in Space Research,)
- The Inflammatory Process: Volume 1: v. 1
Extra info for Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine by Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby,Robert O. Bonow