By Kenneth Bolton,Joe Feagin
Read or Download Black in Blue: African-American Police Officers and Racism PDF
Similar sociology books
This assortment makes a different contribution to the research of anti-Muslim prejudice via putting the problem in either its previous and current context. The essays hide historic and modern topics from the 11th century to the current day. They study the types that anti-Muslim prejudice takes, the old impacts on those varieties, and the way they relate to different kinds of prejudice akin to racism, antisemitism or sexism, and certainly how anti-Muslim prejudice turns into institutionalized.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
First released in 1988. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This booklet provides a state-of-the artwork choice of unique contributions on democracy, addressing 3 comparable issues: the complexity of contemporary democracies and their structural range; coping recommendations of democracies in instances of crises; and present and capability trajectories and variations of democracy.
- Teenage Parenthood: What’s the Problem?
- The Global City: New York, London, Tokyo (Princeton Paperbacks)
- Spirit of Rebellion: Labor and Religion in the New Cotton South (Working Class in American History)
- Overboard - The Stories Cruise Lines Don't Want Told
- Ideological Representation and Power in Social Relations (RLE Social Theory): Literary and Social Theory: Volume 30 (Routledge Library Editions: Social Theory)
Additional info for Black in Blue: African-American Police Officers and Racism
Black in Blue: African-American Police Officers and Racism by Kenneth Bolton,Joe Feagin