By Bishop Steven McQueen
Read Online or Download 1st, 2nd, 3rd, John and Jude PDF
Best christian reference books
This inaugural quantity within the John Phillips Bible Characters sequence offers a wealthy exposition of the lives of twenty-seven significant—and occasionally overlooked—people within the outdated testomony. a superb source for pastors and teachers.
Many folks have stumbled on The People’s Bible to be the main trustworthy Bible observation sequence released. It’s the laypeople’s Bible—down to earth, basically written, effortless to learn and comprehend, choked with sensible and modern purposes. every one quantity contains that book’s whole textual content from the NIV Bible.
A Pastoral Letter to Theo addresses the various basic matters of modern study into biblical interpretation by means of Adele Berlin and Kenneth Archer. It additionally takes under consideration the communicative literary and rhetorical thoughts that have been favorite within the Greco-Roman global whilst the recent testomony files have been composed.
This primary quantity, in a chain of verse-by-verse reviews and motives on a set of latest testomony letters, covers 1 Peter, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus and Jacob (James). the translation and reviews are dependent upon the recent testomony, God's Message of Goodness, Ease and wellbeing and fitness Which Brings God's presents of His Spirit, His lifestyles, His Grace, His strength, His equity, His Peace and His Love, translated through Jonathan Mitchell.
- Lamentations and the Song of Songs: A Theological Commentary on the Bible (Belief: A Theological Commentary on the Bible)
- The Reality of God and Historical Method: Apocalyptic Theology in Conversation with N. T. Wright (New Explorations in Theology)
- Marius Victorinus' Commentary on Galatians (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- Free by Divine Decree: Living Free of Guilt and Condemnation
- The Bible and the Third World: Precolonial, Colonial and Postcolonial Encounters
Additional resources for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, John and Jude
1st, 2nd, 3rd, John and Jude by Bishop Steven McQueen